Discover Gori & Uplistsikhe
Tour Price: 160 USD
Number of Tourists: 1-6
- Smile Tours high quality service – tour planning, organization and coordination;
- Transportation during the tour (English/Russian speaking driver service, with transport and fuel);
- English/Russian speaking guide service;
Price does not include:
- Entrance fees for Museum of Stalin -10 Gel (per person)
- Entrance fees for Uplistsikhe – 3 Gel (per person)
- Meal during the tour.
Tbilisi – Gori – Uplistsikhe – Tbilisi
- Departure time 10:00 AM from your hotel/apartment.(departure time can be changed according to your will);
- Visiting Gori Fortress - is a 13th century castle in Georgia, situated on a hill above the city of Gori in the Shida Kartli region of eastern Georgia. Located on the main highway connecting eastern and western parts of Georgia it was of strategic importance for many centuries and was attacked several times by invading armies.
- Museum of Stalin – Joseph Stalin was the leader of the Soviet Union. Museum complex consists of memorial house, where Stalin was born, exposition building with tower and Stalin’s personal coach with interior, by which he had travelled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. Museum houses Stalin’s personal things, study room of Kremlin, manuscripts, gifts from over the world, Stalin’s mask, paintings
- Uplistsikhe is an ancient rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia, Built on a high rocky left bank of the Mtkvari River, it contains various structures dating from the Early Iron Age to the Late Middle Ages, and is notable for the unique combination of various styles of rock-cut cultures from Anatolia and Iran, as well as the co-existence of pagan and Christian architecture.
- 18:00 back to Tbilisi