Discover Vardzia & Rabati Castle
Tour Price: 230 USD
Number of Tourists: 1-6
- Smile Tours high quality service – tour planning, organization and coordination;
- Transportation during the tour (English/Russian speaking driver service, with transport and fuel);
- English/Russian speaking guide service;
Price does not include:
- Entrance fees Rabati castle – 7 Gel (per person)
- Meal during the tour.
Tbilisi – Borjomi – Rabati – Vardzia - Tbilisi
- Departure time 09:00 AM from your hotel/apartment.(departure time can be changed according to your will);
- Drive to Samtskhe-Javakheti region and visit Borjomi national park and taste famous mineral water.
- Continue driving to administrative centre of region, Akhaltsikhe and visit Rabati Castle. Built in the 9th century, Rabati castle developed under the influence of deferent cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
- Vardzia belongs to Georgia’s golden age epoch. Complex consists of many important buildings such as winery, church with unique frescos, bell-tower, pharmacy and about 500 caves stretched out on landscape.
- 18:00 Drive back to Tbilisi.